Interested in guest blogging? Contact me at nolagurl at gmail dot com.
Hi y’all. I’m Elle, from Elle Sees, a lifestyle blog dedicated to style, beauty, and life. I’m so excited to be guest posting today! I’m a Southern blogger in Atlanta, but easily consider NOLA one of my favorite cities in the US (see my trip here). This week on my blog I’m having a mini Back to School Week, and thought I’d give a little sneak peak today. This outfit is perfect for that first day of school (I always got so excited! Did you?), Picture Day, or maybe a day at work. I love this Simply Chic outfit–it’s effortless and stylish. Dress up every now and then to class! It’s a great way to make an excellent first impression. How would you modify it to your style? (Click the pic for more info.)
* This boyfriend blazer is one of my must-have basics. It can dressed up/down in so many ways. Plus, it keeps you warm in those freezing classrooms!
* To keep it casual, I paired it with a simple white tank, but a white tee or a printed tee would work as well. Dress it to your style.
* These khakis are super cute. You can wear the military cargo, if that’s your style, or chinos, cargos, or khaki capris. Add a brown belt!
* This Betsey Johnson necklace has such detail to dress up my plain white tank.
* I like my hair straight, like in the picture. This Garnier Sleek & Shine will keep hair glossy and sleek during those long lectures.
* My eyeshadow palette is soft, girly, and neutral. These classic sunnies hide my eyes when strolling on campus.
* A girly, soft pink gloss and toes round out my perfect back-to-school outfit!
What’s YOUR back to school/work outfit?